2017 has begun and is well underway. I taught I would check in and write the first post for 2017 and explain some of the plans for the next year on the blog
Some of the Topics I would like to cover over the next year are:
- As stated in my last post, since I am trying to programming every day and part of that will be creating projects. I am going to document my development process here.
- More personal posts about my current mindset and my overall taught’s on programming languages, frameworks and culture.
- Monthly Goals reports on how I am doing on a personal front and what can be approved over the next month.
- Updating our twitter application to use newer technologies such as AngularJS or React.
- Some programming book reviews.
- Moving from python 2 to python 3.
- Phone applications reviews related to productivity and reaching goals.
- Algorithm series covering stuff I haven’t looked at in a long time. (LinkedList, Tries, programming challenges etc)
- Posts about learning the basics of a language, framework, tool etc in like 30 minutes or less.(or as short as I can get it)
- YouTube Channel plans
- Handy libraries and tools I use/find useful
- Finally getting into AWS
There you have it, I am sure I will not write about all these topics but the idea is to get my creativity flowing. I hope you will join in in exploring these technologies and have an awesome 2017